Re: Need help with upgrading R package which verifies that the dir it builds in matches its name (r-bioc-tracklayer)

On 9 May 2016 at 21:10, Andreas Tille wrote:
| > Or rather, I take the 'self-directory'
| > test out in 3.2.
|
| You probably mean 3.3, right?  Version 3.2 has no such test as far as I
| can see.

Sorry, meant whichever version (of rtracklayer) gave you that issue.  I would
rather not remove configure wholesale.

I am reasonably fluent at writing these so I may be able to help you just
modify the existing one by taking the offending test out, but I'm at work now
so ...

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org