Re: Request for sponsoring r-cran-tgp and r-cran-maptree

Dear Andreas,

On 05/04/2016 01:21 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 11:16:43AM +0200, Pablo Oliveira wrote:
>> Thanks for the review!
>
> You are welcome.
>
>> I just fixed it on the git.
>
> I've noticed the fix.  Unfortunately there is another slight issue: Per
> Debian Science policy we also keep pristine-tar information inside the
> Git repository - its just very convenient for sponsors.  Please use
>
>     gbp import-orig --pristine-tar TARFILE
>
> and make sure you will push the pristine-tar branch.

Because of the previous upstream import, gbp complains when using the
above command that

 gbp:error: Upstream tag 'upstream/1.4-7' already exists

I worked around this by manually using pristine-tar as follows,

 pristine-tar commit ../r-cran-maptree_1.4-7.orig.tar.gz upstream/1.4-7

Could you please check that it works on your side ?

Regards,

Pablo