Re: SuperLU

Hi Nico,

On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 09:30:03AM +0000, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> > So if you have a real question rather than this meta-question you should
> ask it here.
>
> Yup, well, SuperLU in Debian is pretty outdated and the new version allows
> for a much simpler build process.

That's worth a bug report "New version available" via reportbug.

> The debian config can probably be
> improved. I was going to ask how this could best be tackled.

The best way to tackle this is IMHO becoming a member of Debian Science
team, fix it in VCS (may be by moving packaging to Git) and ask for a
sponsor to upload.  I need to admit that I'm personally not interested
in this package and have no further free time slots than I used to give
these hints.

Hope this helps