hello from potential new maintainer

Hi everyone,

Thought I would introduce myself first before submitting anything here.
I am a Ph.D. student in medical imaging with a special interest in
computing and open source. I would like to package some of the tools and
libraries I have been using to Debian, since most people in my lab use
either straight Debian or, more often, Ubuntu.

Not quite sure what more I should say. Please let me know if I missed
anything. You should get my first contributions very soon.

Looking forward to working with you guys,

Ghislain