Re: Last call before metapackage creation for Wheezy

Greetings Andreas,

could you add

mmass - Mass spectrometry tool for proteomics
mmass-modules - Mass spectrometry tool for proteomics - extension modules
python-mzml - mzML mass spectrometric data parsing
python-mzml-doc - mzML mass spectrometric data parsing - documentation
tandem-mass - mass spectrometry software for protein identification

to the same category as massxpert:
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/chemistry

Thank you!

Warm regards,