RFS: thepeg/1.8.0-1 [ITP]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "thepeg"

* Package name    : thepeg
  Version         : 1.8.0-1
  Upstream Author : Leif Lonnblad <Leif.Lonnblad@thep.lu.se>
                    David Grellscheid <David.Grellscheid@durham.ac.uk>
                    Peter Richardson  <Peter.Richardson@durham.ac.uk>
* URL             : http://projects.hepforge.org/thepeg/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

 libthepeg-dev - Development library of ThePEG
 libthepeg15 - Run-time library of ThePEG
 thepeg     - Toolkit for High Energy Physics Event Generation
 thepeg-gui - Java GUI of ThePEG
 thepeg-reference - Code reference of ThePEG

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/thepeg

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/thepeg/thepeg_1.8.0-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  This is the initial upload of "thepeg".

NOTE: "thepeg" build-dep on "rivet" [1], which further requires
      "yaml-cpp" [2].

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2012/06/msg00038.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/06/msg00063.html

Regards,