RFS: fastjet/3.0.2+dfsg-1 [ITP]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fastjet"

* Package name    : fastjet
  Version         : 3.0.2
  Upstream Author : Matteo Cacciari <cacciari@lpthe.jussieu.fr>
                    Gregory Soyez <gsoyez@quark.phy.bnl.gov>
                    Gavin Salam <salam@lpthe.jussieu.fr>
* URL             : http://fastjet.fr/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

 fastjet-doc - Documentation of FastJet
 fastjet-examples - Example source files of FastJet
 libfastjet-dev - Development files of FastJet
 libfastjet-fortran-dev - Fortran bindings of FastJet - development files
 libfastjet-fortran0 - Fortran bindings of FastJet
 libfastjet0 - Fast C++ code for the kt and other jet algorithms
 libfastjetplugins-dev - FastJet plugins - development files
 libfastjetplugins0 - FastJet plugins
 libfastjettools-dev - Tools for FastJet - development files
 libfastjettools0 - Tools for FastJet
 root-macro-fastjet - FastJet macro for CERN ROOT

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/fastjet

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fastjet/fastjet_3.0.2+dfsg-1.dsc

This is the initial upload of FastJet.

Regards,