RFS: siscone/2.0.5-1 [ITP]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "siscone"

* Package name    : siscone
  Version         : 2.0.5
  Upstream Author : Gregory Soyez <gsoyez@quark.phy.bnl.gov>
                    Gavin Salam <salam@lpthe.jussieu.fr>
* URL             : http://projects.hepforge.org/siscone/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

 libsiscone-dev - Seedless Infrared Safe Cone jet finder - development files
 libsiscone-spherical-dev - Spherical version of SISCone - development files
 libsiscone-spherical0 - Spherical version of SISCone
 libsiscone0 - Seedless Infrared Safe Cone jet finder
 siscone-doc-html - Developer's reference manual of SISCone (HTML)
 siscone-doc-pdf - Developer's reference manual of SISCone (PDF)
 siscone-examples - Seedless Infrared Safe Cone jet finder - example files

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/siscone

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/siscone/siscone_2.0.5-1.dsc

This is the initial upload of "siscone" package.

Regards,
Lifeng Sun