Re: cernlib

I uploaded it and it has been accepted in the archive.

Yngve, since you are working at the cern, do you know if it would be
possible to take over the current webpage:
http://cernlib.web.cern.ch/cernlib/
to release a new version with patches applied (there are 80 of them) ?

Sylvestre
PS: if it has been discussed on the mailing list before, please
apologize