Re: yade build problem on i386, powerpc and sparc platforms

Hello Anton,

The only thing I can think of (i am no debian-expert!)  is that it is a problem in experimental, and you have built against testing -- try updating your repo to experimental and just doing a package install for python-sphinx? It may be you have to contact the maintainer for that package.