Re: yade build problem on i386, powerpc and sparc platforms

Hi, all!

Thanks for the quick reaction on my question.
I built this package on virtualbox i386 without any problems. And on
clean pbuilder-environment as well.

There is in the control file the following line:

liblog4cxx9-dev | liblog4cxx10-dev

so, I guess it should normally work. But I will delete liblog4cxx9-dev anyway.

The following error appears for platforms all platforms except amd64:
sbuild-build-depends-yade-dummy: Depends: liblog4cxx9-dev which is a
virtual package.
                                   Depends: python-sphinx (>= 0.99)
but it is not going to be installed.

What can be the problem in?