Re: Removal requests submitted for CERNLIB packages

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 03:25:02PM +0100, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
>> I have just created a cernlib.git under debian science with dsfg clean source
>
> Great.  Just ping the list once you run into any blockers or if you need
> a sponsor.

My goal is to refactor cernlib support and to extract 64 bits ugliness
to some libraries.

I have only interest in mathlib and I suppose they are safe (ping kevin)

Long term will be to avoid dupliation with octave libcruft and extract
common part to cernlib/octave to other libraries. I think particularly
about bessel complex.

Bastien