Re: RFS: libmatheval (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.7-2
of my package "libmatheval".

It builds these binary packages:
libmatheval1 - GNU library for evaluating symbolic mathematical
expressions (run
libmatheval1-dev - GNU library for evaluating symbolic mathematical
expressions (dev

The upload would fix these bugs: 595546
I have made some changes since my last request which I deferred to after
the squeeze release.
- made copyright DEP5 compliant, added a DEP3 tag to a patch
- dropped the leaf .la file according to
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/LAFileRemoval
- added the internal dependencies to Libs.private of the pkg-config file
so static linking is still easy (patch 0002)
- dropped the integer truncation patch I added last time as I could not
produce a testcase where it causes problems and the fortran interface is
not used by the reverse dependencies. So I deem it not worth bumping the
abi.

the rest of the changes (mostly updating to newer standards) are all
listed in the changelog.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmatheval/libmatheval_1.1.7-2.dsc