Re: Summary of Debian Science BOF at DebConf

Le Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 12:37:11PM +0200, Christian Kastner a écrit :
> On 10/04/2010 08:40 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >
> >    biology::nuceleic-acids
> >    biology::peptidic
> >    biology::format:*
>
> Off the top of my hat, biology::format:* should go into
> works-with-format::*, and the other two maybe could be just moved to
> fields::biology:.

Hi Christian and Andreas,

In the past, I tended to want to describe packages in details with Debtags, but
nowardays I feel that the best is to use combinations of generic facets.  For
instance field::biology + works-with::image for biological imaging instead of
field::biology:imaging.

If nobody relies or maintains the biology facet, I would recommend its removal.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,