Polishing tasks

Hi,

when looking at the qa page of Debian Science[1] I observed a certain
amount of not categorised packages (at the end of the page, section
"main").  I tried to find reasonable categories for those packages by
putting them into the tasks files and rerendered the qa view afterwards
to bring the new categorisation in effect.

However, I'm quite unsure about some packages and to put them into
categories properly.  Could you please make comments to the following
packages:

 jeuclid-mathviewer
 libgtkmathview-bin
 scilab-*       (is not really astronomy, do we need another
                 category or should we put all such things into
                 this task?)

For sure you can always visit the short package list[2] or the tasks
pages[3] the check the categorisation.  I would like to remind
maintainers of packages to at least drop a note about new packages
here to enable us maintaining the tasks files properly.  Moreover
any Debian Developer as well as members of the Blends team on Alioth
can edit the tasks files themselves in SVN[4].

If you have no idea what I'm talking about when refering to tasks
files, feel free to ask.  It was discussed here in the past but we
might have new people on the list.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org&ordering=3
[2] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/packagelist
[3] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/
[4] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks