Re: introduction of Knoppix-math : proposal for collaboration

Hello Hideki-sama,

Was anyone else able to access
ftp://fun.sci.fukuoka-u.ac.jp/pub/ ?

I had a quick look through the site -- is there anywhere where you have existing debian packages that might need porting? I was unable to locate any debian source packages from my brief look.

Thanks.