Extensible Simulation Package for Research on Soft matter

Hi,

thanks to a hint from Helge Kreutzmann I had a look at ESPResSo++

    http://espresso.scai.fraunhofer.de/

Extensible Simulation Package for Research on Soft matter

ESPResSo is a highly versatile software package for the scientific
simulation and analysis of coarse-grained atomistic or bead-spring
models as they are used in soft matter research, with emphasis on
charged systems.

Helge told me that there are plans to release this as Free Software
which is currently not announced on their web page.  It might be a
good idea if somebody would keep an eye on this to make sure we
will be able to support the process by high quality Debian packages.