Re: desktop file main category for a scientific data viewer?

Am Montag, den 03.03.2008, 22:07 -0600 schrieb Carlo Segre:
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
>

> > So, should all science software really go under Education??? Or should I use
> > both Graphics;3DGraphics;Viewers *and* Science;Astronomy;DataVisualization?
> >

> The consensus on the debian-science list is no.

Can you please point me to where "we" made this consensus? I can
remember a large discussion. I *cannot* remember, that "we" made a
consensus.

> Education is simply not the right category.

This is your interpretation of "Education", reducing the meaning to
"teach someone".

Regards, Daniel