Re: wiki pages

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Frederic Lehobey wrote:

 Should not Alioth task pages just directly become the 'Debian
website' with properly chosen and crafted task pages?

Well, the tasks pages are only one (well, my favorite and most
important one) part.  Have a look at the features of

     http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/

(left column "pages").  I'm not completely happy about everything
but this should give you an idea what might be possible in addition
to the tasks pages.  This stuff is subject of my DebConf work (or
next Extremadure meeting /Debian Edu gathering, whatever).  I'd like
to make this available for all CDDs and enhance it once I'm touching
int regarding some aspects.

So the homepage of a CDD should be more than just the tasks pages -
even if I would like to make the link to the tasks more prominent.
I'll ask for the help of web designers later ...

Regards from Argentina