Re: Meshlab and Qutemol

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Teemu Ikonen wrote:

I could go on and package Meshlab with a static copy of VCG included,
but if there's someone with suitable hardware, time and interest to
package Qutemol, then maybe VCG should be in a separate package.

Sounds good.  I personally would prefer if you would split VCG in
any case because I'm a big fan of modularized packaging.

Anybody interested?

Well, do you want to know whether somebody is interested or whether
somebody would like to start real work on it.  Interest on my side
yes, but these projects would definitely not on top of my todo list.
Sponsoring is no problem.