Re: math package maintainer for Debian

Which is at http://sage.scipy.org/sage but you didn't say that :)

| to ask a question of a contact person from the Debian team who
| deals with math packages. If such a person is reading this list
| (or if someone on this list knows of such a person), please
| the SAGE lead developer) or Martin Albrecht
| (malb@informatik.uni-bremen.de, another SAGE developer).

Is there a reason you can't ask directly here on the list where more eyeballs
will see it? Given how SAGE comprises deveral dozen packages so you'd have to
contact several maintainers anyway, several of which are likely to be
listening here.

I think one you SAGE guys had contacted me before in regards to Quantian
(www.quantian.org aka dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantian.html) but I can't recall
what became of that...

Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison