SSH Connection

I have just completed the install of wheezy on a z9 LPAR.  I booted the system and it is running.  I can log on to the system from the HMC (Operating System Messages) but cannot connect via putty.

I did the install via a putty connection (port 22) but now it will not connect.  Do I need to start something?  And if so what is the command?

Thanks,    …………Larry

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George’s County Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit Court proprietary information or Protected Health Information, which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited by federal law and may expose you to civil and/or criminal penalties. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.