Re: imagemagick fail on s390 look like a rsvg issue

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Rino Del Campo
<rino.delcampo@brain-debug.org> wrote:
> I have tried with rsvg-convert and the conversion output seems to be good.
> Look at the attachment.
>
> Rino
>
> On 23/07/2012 00:19, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
>> user 670661 debian-s390@lists.debian.org
>> usertags 670661 s390
>> thanks
>>
>> Dear s390 user,
>>
>> It seems that imagemagick fail on s390.
>>
>> We believe it is a bug on rsvg lib. Could you try on porter box
>> rsvg-convert or rsvg-view with the svg file on the bug report  #670661
>> ?

Thanks,

It is really strange, because internally we use librsvg...

Will report upstream, but without a porter box it will be difficult
for upstream to solve...

Could you try to convert to jpeg instead of png ?

If it solve the problem lie in libpng.

Could you try with more recent version of imagemagick ?

Bastien