Re: tips for understanding systemtap build failure?

Timo,

am Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 09:58:59AM +0200 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> that should give you a list of packages that you need. Upstream has
> integrated similar functionality for redhat/fedora but I don't think my
> proof-of-concept is ready for upstream inclusion yet. My guess is that
> you need:
>
> linux-image-2.6.32-5-s390x
> linux-image-2.6.32-5-s390x-dbg
> linux-headers-2.6.32-5-s390x
> linux-kbuild-2.6.32

that's annoying given that the -dbg flavour doesn't seem to exist.  Neither on
s390/squeeze nor s390x/sid.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager