Re: tips for understanding systemtap build failure?

Timo,

am Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 07:33:02AM +0200 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> writes:
> > ./execrc: 1: eval: runtest: not found
> Installing the dejagnu package should fix this.

then it fails with this:

Checking "/lib/modules/2.6.32-5-s390x/build/.config" failed with error: No such file or directory

I did install the linux-image package from the s390 host within the
chroot with --force-architecture, but that doesn't give me its .config
in the right place.  Should it be enough to place the .config there or
does it need to be a full kernel build tree?

Kind regards
Philipp Kern