LED products manufacturer

Dear buyer
This is Ashley from Shenzhen Moker Technology Co., Ltd., a professional manufacturer of LED products founded in 2007.

 We have been focusing on the lighting categories of residential, commercial and public facilities, just like these, fluorescent tube, panel light, down light, spot light, track spotlight, bulb light, and flexible strips.

Staff: Over 550 people

Engineers & Technicians: 20

Monthly output: 500K

Certification: CE, ROHS, CCC, FCC

Strict quality control: Prior to shipment our products have to be tested in our photoelectricity lab with following instruments, integrating sphere photometer, EMC instrument, high voltage tester, insulation resistance tester, high and low temperature tester, vibration tester, torsion tester, etc.

Samples of new developments can be offered. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have.

Best regards

We will attend Interlight Moscow 2011: 17th International Trade Fair for Decorative & Technical Lighting
Nov 08,2011 - Nov 11,2011, welcome to visit us!
First register, free present!
Ashley Liu
Emial:
sales003@mokerlight.com
Mobile: +86.136.00264327
Tel: +86.755.33583268 ext:816
Fax: +86.755.27536200

Shenzhen Moker Technology Co., Ltd.
Moker Industrial Area, Yanshan Avenue(North), Yanchuan Village, Songgang Town, Baoan District,
Shenzhen City Guang Dong, PRC 518000