[Linux/390 under z/VM 4.2.0] CP works forever (Lenny)

Hi,					29/4/11

we have a 3000 Multiprise Series model H30 (32 bits) under z/VM 4.2.0, and several VMs running on it inder Linux/390 with an old RedHat version (2004, s390 not s390x). We are trying to upgrade to the latest possible Debian version, which seems to be Lenny. Thanks to Stephen Powell for diagnosing why the Squeeze version refused to ipl from the virtual reader (the processor must be 64 bits).