IBM z/VM + z/Series + Debian

Dear Stephen,

   Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I had set up an anonymous ftp for
the installation and yet the problem prevails.The error msg below is shown.

   "The specified Debian archive mirror is either not available, or does
    not have a valid Release file on it. Please try a different mirror. "

Are there any release files or repository file needed for this and in the
image which i have download i cant find any release file or something like
that.

Could you please help on the issue and let me know if there is any other
link where i can download the Debain Linux full version with the release
files..