Re: IBM z/VM 6.1 + z/Series + Debian

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:01:23 -0400 (EDT), anandhcoe wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29776158/Nabble_Forum.doc Nabble_Forum.doc
>              As discussed i have attached the problem in accessing the
> debian mirror. Pls do have a look on that and give ur valuable thoughts.
> Thanks in advance

Apparently you are not subscribed to debian-s390, nor do you read the
list, because I addressed that in the following post:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-s390/2010/09/msg00016.html

Please read this post, all the way to the end.  Policy with Debian mailing
lists is to reply to the list only and not to CC the OP unless explicitly
requested.  But in this case I will CC you since you apparently did not
get my previous reply.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :