Deluxe Thailand & Vietnam FAMs

Title: F T  Tours

F T  Tours

Deluxe Thailand & Vietnam Study Tours

We are offering private FAMs to Thailand (Bangkok & Chiang Mai) & Vietnam (Saigon & Hanoi) anytime for Travel Professionals. Choose your own departure date or join our regularly scheduled FAMs. Custom dates are at NO additional cost (based on availability, airfare may be higher during peak periods).

The tour  features 6 nights Deluxe class accommodations. This is a Study Tour for Travel Professionals and will show you the Secrets of Thailand & Vietnam that will help you  sell your clients.

Optional excursions to other parts of Indochina can be arranged. Companions and all travel professionals are welcome. Tours are limited to 6 people

FTT FAMs have several unique features:
-FTT uses hotels that are saleable with good locations & have been used by FITs without complaints
-FTT does "must do" tours which are included (based on our past customers)
-FTT does not change hotels everyday
-FTT does not do extended land portions
-FTT does not do many hotel inspection
-There is no mandatory tipping as on cruises & other FAMs (up to $40 savings pp/ day)
-FTT allows companions (up to 3)

Bangkok SkyTrain

Saigon, Vietnam

The US Dollar is still strong in Thailand & Vietnam, so it goes a long way for shopping, entertaiment etc.

FAMs are  scheduled for .

5Oct, 18Oct & 10Nov* 2010, 15Jan*, 1Feb*, 15feb*, 2Mar, 15Mar & 2Apr 2011

Custom dates are for a minimum 2 persons traveling together, based on availability through 17Nov 2010 & after 15Jan 2011. Seats are limited.

For more info visit:

http://www.ft-tours.com/fams

Or call Donna at 800 350 0487 ext 36, 310 402 5435 ext 36 or email : donna@ft-tours.com

*$75 per person High Season surcharge

If you would like to stop receiving this info please reply with "remove" along with your email address in the subject line.

Interested in promoting your business through email? Click Here

Copyright Fortune Management Services,  2010, Los Angeles, CA 90045, 800 350 0487