New to Linux

I have downloaded the Debian 40r5 for S390 ISO and have burned it onto CD.

When I load the CD into the HMC (zSeries z9BC) and try to do the “Load from CD/DVD” operation I get:

"An error has occurred while trying to obtain a list of the software that can be loaded."

I am not sure if this is an HMC or a Debian message.  It has a message number of ACT36201 but I cannot find a reference to that message.

Does anyone have an idea what I have done wrong?

Thanks,   ……….Larry

Larry D. Martin

Mainframe Systems Support

Office of Information Technology and Communications

301.883.7335

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George’s County Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit Court proprietary information, which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.