Survey Win £200

Title: IMRS
This email has been sent to you by WebBrands.co.uk - If you can't view this email please use this link

IMRSWin £200IMRS
Hi Susan,

Companies are increasingly aware of the importance of their brand in the eyes of consumers. Not only do brands need to look right in their style and colour but they also need to embody qualities that will make people want to use them. This is why we'd like to invite you to take part in our branding survey where you will be asked to comment upon and evaluate ten different brands. We hope that you find it fun and it won't take more than ten minutes to do.

Please click the link below to share your experiences in this 10minute survey.

Thank you for your time
Elizabeth Green
Please click here and take this short 10minute survey.

This email has been sent to the following address: debian-s390@lists.debian.org. We respect your privacy and only send emails to registered users.

You can unsubscribe from our promotions list in three ways (please allow five working days from receipt for us to process your request):

» Online - by visiting our website, using this link.