bessarabian bessarion bessel

besselian bessemer bessemerise
wandering birds that flit with every wind? Ye vagrants of the sky! your
wings extend, Or where the suns arise, or where descend To right, to

http://gorgeousemmie.com

left, unheeded take your way, While I the dictates of high heaven obey.
Without a sign his sword the brave man draws, And asks no omen but his
country's cause. But why should'st thou suspect the war's success? None
fears it more, as none promotes it less: Though all our chiefs amidst yon