No kernel modules - 2.6 kernel on s390

Hi  All,

I downloaded kernel.debian, initrd.debian and parmfile.debian (from

ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/etch/main/installer-s390/current/images/generic
)

and started installation. I am trying to install debian with 2.6 kernel on
s390.

 When  point to ftp.de.debian.org (Or other mirror server also) for
installation it gives following error.

      No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch
    between the kernel used by this version of the installer and the
    kernel version available in the archive.
    If you're installing from a mirror, you can work around this problem
    by choosing to install a different version of Debian. The install
   will probably fail to work if you continue without kernel modules.

   Continue the install without loading kernel modules?

     <Go Back>                                       <Yes>    <No>

Plese help me to resolve problem.

Thanks and Regards
Shrirang B. Kulkarni