car audio

Dear Sirs,

Nice to contact with you! we have your name over the internet.

I am venturing to write you this email for introducing our company as one
of the professional exporters of car audio in China.

I am Frank Wang, sales representative from
Zhuhai Astro-win Import and
Export Trade Co., Ltd.
We are mainly dealing with car audio products, such
as car DVD/VCD/MP3, Car speaker ,Car amplifier etc.. We have been in this
line for many years with rich experences; meanwhile, we have many well
cooperated factories with complete manufacturing system. These make us
confident that we are in the position to offer customer both good quality
and competitve prices.

I am pleasure to tell you that we have some new products at present --car
LCD Monitor, I think it will have more interest .
Kindly check !

It will be grateful if you can take us into consideration as one of your
another potential partner here in China, for more information on us, you
can take little time to explore our website:
www.astro-win.com  Any
interest please do not hesitate to contact me, your any inquiry will get
our promptest attention. Thank you!

Awaiting your kind response!

Best regards

Frank Wang(Mr.)

ZHUHAI ASTRO-WIN I/E TRADE CO., LTD.
7D , Shenzhen Development Building , Xiangzhou District , Zhuhai 519000,China
Tel: 86-756-2172651 ext 802
Fax: 86-756-2172670
www.astro-win.com
Email:Frank@astro-win.com