bad status of s390 buildd

Hi,

 Checking recent mozilla builds, I am happy to see it builds on mips
finally. But I also see that there is a problem with s390 buildd[1]:
[...]
0 upgraded, 70 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/24.8MB of archives.
After unpacking 81.8MB of additional disk space will be used.
dpkg: syntax error: unknown group `Debian-exim' in statusoverride file
apt-get failed.
Package installation failed
[...]

Please fix it, as the current mozilla version in Sarge has way too many
security problems.

Thanks,
Laszlo/GCS
[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=mozilla&ver=2%3A1.7.3-5&arch=s390&stamp=1097145248&file=log&as=raw