buildd config broken on debian01 - affecting package 'therion'

Hi people [CC me - I'm not subscribed to s390]

This build (on a machine called 'debian01') failed:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=therion&ver=0.3.0-1&arch=s390&stamp=1082971621&file=log&as=raw

because:

sbuildrc specifies tclsh8.2 to satisfy 'tclsh', but that no longer exists in
sarge. I had the same problem on arm and couldn't get anyone to fix it so
I've started uploading arm binaries instead of i386 to work round this. Now
I find s390 has the same problem (on at least this build - it's been OK
previously). I'm hoping you guys are better-placed to fix the sbuildrc file
(it needs updating to either specify no particular version or a newer one -
I don't know what is the best answer for this arch)

this is the relevant edited excerpt from the build log:
--------------
Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), perl (>= 5.5), docbook-to-man,tetex-bin, tclsh
Checking for already installed source dependencies...
tclsh: missing
Checking for source dependency conflicts...
tclsh is a virtual package provided by: tcl8.4 tcl8.3 tcl8.0-ja tcl8.0
Using tcl8.2 (selected in sbuildrc)

Package tcl8.2 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package tcl8.2 has no installation candidate
apt-get failed.
Package installation failed

Wookey