Re: vctc link not working on 2.4.19 under VM - followup

Hey! That did it! Now the links come up, and all routes
are present as they should be.

Thanks Matt!

Dennis

                    Matt Zimmerman
                    <mdz@debian.or       To:     debian-s390@lists.debian.org
                    g>                   cc:
                    Sent by: Matt        Subject:     Re: vctc link not working on 2.4.19 under VM - followup
                    Zimmerman
                    <mdz@alcor.net

                    02/06/2003
                    07:01 PM

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 04:38:03PM -0600, Dennis Wicks wrote:

> I rebooted and now neither link, eth0 or ctc0, is activated at boot.

Add these lines:

auto eth0
auto ctc0

to your /etc/network/interfaces.