Re: Kernel timer patch.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 11:19:14AM -0600, Dennis Wicks wrote:
> Some time ago ther was mention of the timer patch being
> available. Is it on the debian site? If so where and how
> do I apply it?

I never actually got around to doing up the source as a proper .deb file, but
if you look at http://www.sinenomine.net/downloads/ down at the bottom
of the page, there's a kernel .deb, the kernel headers, the kernel docs,
and a brief instruction of how to patch the virgin sources to what was
used to create those images.

This is 2.4.19 plus the two IBM May 2002 patches plus the notimer patch.
It works just fine with the qeth drivers, too.

Adam
--
adam@princeton.edu
"My eyes say their prayers to her / Sailors ring her bell / Like a moth