Re: 3.0.15 boot-floppies uploaded for s390
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 3.0.15 boot-floppies uploaded for s390
- From: Simon Fischer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:21:37 +0200
- Message-id: <01101916213706.00750@marvin>
- In-reply-to: <01101914130700.00765@tau>
- References: <01101817303303.00741@tau> <01101913581904.00750@marvin> <01101914130700.00765@tau>
could it be, that my http-proxy is responsible for this ?!
I'll kill the cache ....
On Friday 19 October 2001 14:13, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
> On Friday 19 October 2001 13:58, Simon Fischer wrote:
> > Oct 19 12:32:31 (none) user.err dbootstrap: Failure trying to run:
> > chroot /target mount -t proc proc /proc
> > [snip]
> I cannot reproduce this problem. Sorry, but are you sure that you are using
> the 3.0.15 ramdisk. debootstrap had a similar problem in 3.0.14, but this
> should be fixed now.
linux for zSeries (s/390) - team
becom informationssysteme gmbh - germany