Testing/building Openafs on s390

[Please cc as I'm not on the list]

Hi.  I'm the Openafs maintainer for Debian.  Openafs includes a kernel
module and has some architecture specific code.  It has been ported to
s390 for some time now, but this package is not in Debian.

I'd love to confirm that it works on the s390 and get that support
into Debian, but I don't have access to an s390 running Linux
(particularly not access that would allow me to run a kernel module)
and s390 is one of the more expensive ports to pick up a machine for.

Anyone want to help out with this?