some news

Hi,
I have uploaded most of the packages from
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/s390-ibm-linux/debian-s390 to the debian
archives now. The gcc 2.95.4 doesn't work yet for s390, so I have replaced it
by the 2.95.3. Since the libstdc++ package name had changed I had also to
change some dependent packages, which have also been uploaded. The base
filesystem has been updated accordingly. The base filesystem may now also be
used along with a 2.4 kernel to boot from disk (network setup has to be done
manually (ifconfig, route)).
The build server is running now Debian natively and works quite well.

Regards
Gerhard