!!! Michael Jackson NEW SONG 2009 !!!

Hi dear friends...

I found this song on the net 2 days ago.
Seriously that's a great song, I listened to it maybe 100 times,
Still can't be sure if the vocal in the track is MJ or not !!!
Please just send me a message if you can learn it...

Also found a video & info about it (youtube):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3Twudmk_c
I heard from a friend that, she got a mail written:
"Is it possible to meet with MJ on the net? & make a feat song?"

The answer is Yes it is !!!

Believe it or not, MJ heard this song " Shake That S " in youtube,
found Evrim Tuzun www.EvrimTuzun.com and sent him a message
( he didnt say that he is MJ !!! ) They talked on the net for 3 months,
then he told Evrim to send him the song, he said okkk...
And suddenly Evrim saw his song on the net featuring MJ !!!

Do I know is it real or not!!! I really dont know, all I know is I am sure
 MJ had listened to this song " Shake That S " or will listen to it anywayz.
Cause the song is F..KIN GREAT...
See it for yourself, I am waiting for your comments.

I did a short slideshow kinda video lolz I'm not a video editter or somethin
so dont judge me with that. Just listen download or whatever but tell me one thing ???

Isnt this song great for gods sake:)))

With Love.
Melinda Singford

Click website for the song...