Re: top & CPU#

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 01:57:43AM +0300, Alex wrote:
> Пересобрать какой-нибудь пакет из сорса? только вот top это часть какого
> пакета?

А вот еще:

sysstat 4.0.4-1
sar, iostat and mpstat - system performance tools for Linux

The sysstat package contains the sar, mpstat and iostat commands for Linux.
The sar command collects and reports system activity information. The iostat
command reports CPU utilization and I/O statistics for disks. The mpstat
command reports global and per-processor statistics. The statistics reported
by sar concern I/O transfer rates, paging activity, process-related activities,
interrupts, network activity, memory and swap space utilization,
CPU utilization, kernel activities and TTY statistics, among others.
Both UP and SMP machines are fully supported.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Chumakov 2:450/77[.43]