Re: ITP: console-cyrillic

Hello Anton!

++ 09/11/00 18:38 +0200 - Anton Zinoviev:
> console-cyrillic is a package that comes to make the Cyrillic setup on
> the console easier and better.
> This package is based on the package console-tools-cyrillic by Vitus
> Vagner (ftp://ftp.ice.ru/pub/fonts/linux/console-tools-cyrillic-0.8.tar.gz).

I think that we should include this package into console-tools. If it
has some utilities that don't fit into console-tools, than thay can be
packaged, but as I know the most part of c-t-cyrillic are fonts,
keymaps and so on and there place is c-t package. BTW, russian part of
original console-tools is very old and should be replaced. Yann?

--
Peter Novodvorsky,
IPLabs Linux Team member: petya@logic.ru