the sorted_set problem

Hi,

I am packaging sorted_set, as it was extracted from the standard library
as an independent gem for ruby3.0. I stumbled on the following issue:

- sorted_set depends on set >= 1.0
- set is available as an independent gem but is also bundled with ruby
  stdlib:
  - as a bundled gem with ruby3.0 (with a correct version >= 1.0)
  - just as a file, with no version info in ruby2.7 with the class
    SortedSet provided by the new `sorted_set` gem.

I am thinking about removing explicitly the dependency on the `set` gem
in `sorted_set`:
- for ruby3.0, as set is bundled, no issue
- for ruby2.7, no code in Debian for the moment requires directly
  sorted_set, but only `set` to use the SortedSet class from that file.
- If we add the dependency to ruby-sorted-set to these packages, this
  will be a noop for ruby2.7 and ensure ruby-sorted for ruby2.7

Any comment on my proposition? Am I overlooking somethin?

Best wishes,