Re: RM request for coquelicot and its reverse deps?

Hi!

On 12/02/2020 00:42, Georg Faerber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 20-02-12 00:29:55, Daniel Leidert wrote:
>> can we file RM requests for coquelicot and its reverse dependencies
>> like ruby- haml-magic-translations? Both are dead upstream and have RC
>> bugs. ruby-haml- magic-translations further (build-)depends on a
>> non-available ruby-haml version and is not trivial to fix to work with
>> ruby-haml 5 (I just tried; or maybe it's just the tests which need
>> fixing?). So IMHO if we keep these packages we actually become the new
>> upstream for these packages. coquelicot has just two installations
>> according to popcon.
>>
>> Can we agree on filing RM requests?
>
> Not yet please -- I would like to check with some people before doing
> so.

I am sorry I dropped the ball like I did. I don't think I'll return
to developing Coquelicot anytime soon, even if there are still
probably interesting work to be done. I wouldn't mind RM requests,
quite the opposite.

I've yet to find enough time and resolution to properly orphan my
former packages and ask for emeritus status. Any help in this direction
feels great.

Thanks for all your work,
Lunar