Re: autopkgtest failure for activerecord-import with ruby-pg (1.1.3)

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 10:47 PM Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 10:46 PM Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

I was updating ruby-pg and found that it's reverse dependencies is failing with ruby-pg (1.1.3) as it looks for (~> 0.9).

Correction: I was updating ruby-pg and found that it's reverse dependency, activerecord-import is failing with ruby-pg (1.1.3) as it looks for (~> 0.9).*

On patching the same in activerecord-import, the built seem fine but the autopkgtest failed.
Here are the logs for the autopkgtest: https://paste.debian.net/1065838/

However, without patching activerecord-import for ruby-pg, autopkgtest passes.

How do we go about this?

I fixed it. The catch was in the Rakefile.
Sorry for the noise :P

This is urgent as this is a direct dependency of diaspora.

Best,
Utkarsh