next Ruby Team sprint

Hello,

as discussed in the Ruby BoF on Debconf2014 we are planing a next Ruby Team sprint.

We had a Team sprint in January 2014 before the Mini Debconf in Paris. It was our first
Ruby sprint, we had a really cool time there and done a lot of work.

I think the best time for a new Ruby sprint would be from November 2014 until May 2015.

There will be a MiniDebconf in India also the MiniDebconf France will be held in April
2015 in Lyon.

Before we choose a location, I think we should ask here:

	Who wants attend to a Ruby sprint?

In 2014 we were in Europe, perhaps we want to do it elsewhere?

Thanks!
	Jonas