Attempt to solve RC bug #688798 affecting ruby-tmail

Hi!

I made a proposition in the BTS for the resolution of bug #688798
affecting ruby-tmail. Before a possible upload, I would like a
confirmation that this approach is valid.

The debdiff is attached to the bug report
and the changes have been pushed in the bug-688798 branch in the
corresponding repo.

The solution proposed is to build only the extension for ruby1.8. There
is a fallback pure ruby implementation which should work with ruby1.9.1,
at least partially.

My main doubt was about the dependency on the Ruby interpreter: since it
works with ruby1.8, but only partially with ruby1.9.1, should I replace
ruby | ruby-interpreter by ruby1.8? Or can we keep the default ruby |
ruby-interpreter, and add a warning in a README.Debian file?

I'd like to attempt an upload on Monday evening (CEST time), so if you
have comments, please send them before that.